Carta coat on Varric.
Carta coat is a Dwarf-trained only armor for the rogue.
It is a tier 2 armor.
Materials used for the screenshots above:
For gold variation:
- Main: Snoufleur skin (makes the leather strips orange-brown)
- Defense Cloth: Plaidweave (makes the *leather vest* goldish)
- Utility: any (doesn’t determine any colors)
- Masterwork: Fade-Touched King’s Willow Weave (makes the under cloth goldish)
For the maroon variation:
- Main : Druffalo Hide (brownish leather srips)
- Defense cloth: Lustrous Cotton (makes the *leather vest* maroon)
- Utility leather: any (doesn’t determine any colors)
- Masterwork: Lustrous cotton (make the under cloth maroon)